[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 918: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 918: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Airwarfare.com • View topic - help, I am Missing a plane in UQMG , latest version

help, I am Missing a plane in UQMG , latest version

A place for discussion about the UQMG, get answers and chat with the author. This is a good place for ideas and problem solving. So come on in and make your posts now.

Moderator: UberDemon

help, I am Missing a plane in UQMG , latest version

Postby ramstein on Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:24 pm

I just updated my UQMG with the latest, which is new. I was unable to find the P47D_1944 in it, so I had to use the P47D-27_1944. Then I opened it up with the mission builder, in the game and changed the P47 model.

I am confused why I am missing that plane and maybe others. I never was missing planes before. Just wondered if anyone else is using this great mission generator. and if you ever had this problem.

I have been using UQMG, since the beggining and have never been missing aircraft in it before. I guess I must have messed up soemthing. I tried reinstalling the update, but that did not fix the problem. Maybe my only other choice is totally unistall it and start from scratch ?

8)

In any case thank you for the great IL2 addon.
ramstein
Air Cadet Level 2

Postby ramstein on Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:42 pm

I fixed it.. I uninstalled it, and completely re-installed it..
all my planes seem to be there now.. 8)
ramstein
Air Cadet Level 2

Postby UberDemon on Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:02 pm

Great,

The 1944 D model should be right under the D-27. Thank you for using UQMG.
Best Regards,
Demon/UberDemon
http://www.uberdemon.com
uberdemon at uberdemon.com
UberDemon
Utilities Developer

Return to Uber Quick Mission Generator (UQMG)