[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 918: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 918: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Airwarfare.com • View topic - 1946 night intruder mission

1946 night intruder mission

A place for discussion about the UQMG, get answers and chat with the author. This is a good place for ideas and problem solving. So come on in and make your posts now.

Moderator: UberDemon

1946 night intruder mission

Postby Zephyr7 on Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:13 pm

sry folks but i need alittle help here....it seems that in this mission everytime i try to take-off my right side landing gear collapses....is this a problem with the program or do i need to learn how to take-off again.....any help is appreciated.......tks Zepyh
Zephyr7
Air Cadet Level 1

Postby UberDemon on Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:53 am

TAkes a little practice...

The bombs add weight, and sometimes things don't work as planned. Try taking off w/out bombs at first, and then see if that helps.
Best Regards,
Demon/UberDemon
http://www.uberdemon.com
uberdemon at uberdemon.com
UberDemon
Utilities Developer

Postby Zephyr7 on Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:06 pm

Thanks for the Reply.. I took your advice and tried it without the payload and still had the same problem. The right landing gear collapses at about 50 mph. Then i tried other areas to take off from( Crimea,Berlin,Balaton,Ardennes,Africa and even Okinawa. Full load-out and no problem. i'm just thinking that there's a glitch in the Northwest Europe senarieo.. anybody else ever have this problem??? Zeph
Zephyr7
Air Cadet Level 1

Return to Uber Quick Mission Generator (UQMG)