[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 918: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 918: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Airwarfare.com • View topic - French patch for UQGM?

French patch for UQGM?

A place for discussion about the UQMG, get answers and chat with the author. This is a good place for ideas and problem solving. So come on in and make your posts now.

Moderator: UberDemon

French patch for UQGM?

Postby Ddt_bassmaniac on Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:22 pm

Hi! :D

I'm very happy to use the last version of UQGM, wich run very well but i'm not a great english speaker.. :cry:

where can i find a french patch for this great program?

Thank's for your answer. .

Bye! :wink:
Have you got some fire?

Bassmaniac
Ddt_bassmaniac
Air Cadet Level 1

Postby UberDemon on Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:33 pm

bassmaniac,

:( just replied to your e-mail... it would take a long (years) time to re-write UQMG interface in another language... the only parts that could possibly be translated are the text for HELP and TUTORIAL... but that means that I would have to depend on someone with fluency in another language to make updates to UQMG... I am not sure if that is a good idea, because I don'e have company or a team... UQMG is produced only by me... I am a team of one...

What kind of bass do you play? Classical? Electric?

By the way, I love Paris. Been there 2 times in 12 months. Not sure if you are in Paris, but France is a lovely country.

Demon/UberDemon
Best Regards,
Demon/UberDemon
http://www.uberdemon.com
uberdemon at uberdemon.com
UberDemon
Utilities Developer

Return to Uber Quick Mission Generator (UQMG)