New BOB Movie?

Forum for discussion of topics relating to Shockwave Productions 'Battle Of Britain - Wings Of Victory'

Moderator: MaXMhZ

New BOB Movie?

Postby CrazySchmidt on Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:41 pm

Any thoughts? I don't think it really showed anything! What does it look like in the air for example? :roll:

Oh well, what ever.

CS. :)
CrazySchmidt
Utilities Developer

Postby IV/JG1_Oesau on Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:11 pm

I agree, it didn't really show much apart from explosions. The engine sound if it is in game is good, but the lack of showing any of the cockpits (which I know they are still working on) leaves me thinking that there isn’t that much to show. On the other hand, they may be playing their cards right by holding back.

However, at the end of the day this is a updated version of the old game: Battle of Britain. Which I just got the other day for $9.99, just wanted to have a look at it as I've read good things in the past about it. Haven't played it yet, and to be honest, am not expecting too much after being spoilt with FB.

They are rather sensitive on the shockwave forums about making comparisons to FB, any mention of FB tends to lead into a FB bashing thread.
IV/JG1_Oesau
Squadron Leader

Postby CrazySchmidt on Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:16 pm

II./JG2_Oesau wrote:They are rather sensitive on the shockwave forums about making comparisons to FB, any mention of FB tends to lead into a FB bashing thread.

Two can play at that game. :mrgreen:

CS. :)
CrazySchmidt
Utilities Developer

Return to Shockwave Productions B.O.B. Wings Of Victory