Movie 2 Now thats starting to look good!

Forum for discussion of topics relating to Shockwave Productions 'Battle Of Britain - Wings Of Victory'

Moderator: MaXMhZ

Movie 2 Now thats starting to look good!

Postby CrazySchmidt on Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:04 pm

Just watched the new movie and I liked what I saw. Maybe this has some potential after all. Hmmmm I'll be watching this closely.

How about the rest of you?

Cheers, CS. :)
CrazySchmidt
Utilities Developer

Postby IV/JG1_Oesau on Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:30 pm

It's looking better than I gave it credit for, though the real test will be when it's released.

One of it's pros over Il2 is that the AI can't see you through the clouds, which is something that should be fixed on Oleg's BoB.

I've bought the old Rowans BoB and have patched it up with the latest version (by the guys who are working on BoB II WOV). Still have yet to really play around with it. I think that's just becuase I love IL2 and dont have that much time to spend learning to play another game (sad, but true).
IV/JG1_Oesau
Squadron Leader

Postby RickRuski on Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:06 am

I agree, this is looking better with each movie release. lets hope that it comes somewhere near il2's quality and gives Oleg a rev up. I think 1c Maddox needs to give the flight sim community some of the things promised in P/F to keep faith with the faithfull. Maybe we should all start washing our mouths out Crazy if that happens :roll: :roll:
RickRuski
RickRuski
Air Cadet Level 2

Return to Shockwave Productions B.O.B. Wings Of Victory