Brand New ATI X1800XL for sale

This forum has been setup to allow the announcement of special deals on computer components and the trading or sale of new or old computer hardware. No software is allowed to be traded here. Airwarfare accepts no liability for trades or content of this forum. Trades are strictly at the risk of the purchaser/seller.

Brand New ATI X1800XL for sale

Postby =PF=Coastie on Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:21 am

Hello all, Lets just say I got a REALLY good deal on this card and I can not use it because I am still using AGP.

I would like to offer this card to my friends within the IL2 Community before I try other means.

The Card retails at the ATI store for $399. It is still in the cellophane wrapper and has never been opened. I am not going to GIVE this card away, that would be foolish.

Here are a couple of pics of the box:

I will only ship to ConUS, sorry everyone else. I just do not want to deal with out of country shipping. Buyer will pay shipping. I will take a money order or cash as payment.

If you do not have a membership here, you can email me an offer to:

DeadStick (at) gmail.com

I do have a minimum I will take for the card. If that is not met by this Friday, 16DEC at 6:00PM est I will sell the card by other means.

Good Luck!
=PF=Coastie
Air Cadet Level 2

Return to The Market Place