French Version Of Mission Mate In Progress

Dedicated Forum for developers of programs/utilities. To announce new or updated products, to share knowledge and ideas for development.

Moderator: CrazySchmidt

French Version Of Mission Mate In Progress

Postby CrazySchmidt on Wed May 10, 2006 9:48 am

Hi everyone, I thought I would let you all know that a joint project between myself and Barbs is underway to translate the Mission Mate interface for French users.

Barbs who has already completely translated the MM help file, has also written and supplied me with code and French translations tables which I am now integrating into Mission Mate. There will only be one MM programme file, but it will be able to switch between the two languages depending on the users choice, which will also change the pilot theme on the main window.

Here are some examples of what to expect:

Main Window: - Tempest skin by Hammerd.

Additional Options Window:

Advanced Options Window:

Cheers, CrazySchmidt. :)
CrazySchmidt
Utilities Developer

Postby CrazySchmidt on Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:49 am

Just a quick note to let you all know that the French version of Mission Mate is essentially complete. The program file is now fully coded and the installation program is also complete. Bar any unforeseen nasties appearing it should be released through French simming sites within the next week or two.

The French version will be v2.6 which is has exactly the same gaming content as the English v2.5. New versions will be developed concurrently as much as possible.

Cheers, CrazySchmidt. :)
CrazySchmidt
Utilities Developer

Return to Developers Central