How do you find it so far bloke!

This Forum is for discussion concerning the development of a new comprehensive user guide for the IL-2 Series.

Moderator: BlackLion

How do you find it so far bloke!

Postby CrazySchmidt on Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:18 pm

Well fellas I've been adding to the online manual when I have time for my Mission Mate utility and I'm finding it interesting and can see some very exciting things developing from other contributors as well.

How are the rest of you finding the experience so far?
Are you enjoying it?
Do you find you have the time to contribute as well as you would like?
Is this something you wish to continue contributing to?

I think it is great and provokes new challenges and considerations for IL-2 enthusiasts and would be participants. I think in time this will be the most comprehensive external info source (all subjects) for the IL-2 series anywhere!

Well then, how say the rest of you!!.

Cheers, CS. :)
CrazySchmidt
Utilities Developer

Postby Tully on Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:26 am

I love that the original contributor (or others) can add changes as a result of patches without having to wait for a webmaster to get around to reading his email or noticing that the discussions on the various forums no longer match the info on his/her site.
Tully
Corporal

Postby CrazySchmidt on Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:12 am

Yes I agree, it's the beauty of the whole thing isn't it, no one is waiting on anyone person to get the job done! (in theory at least anyway). :mrgreen:

Cheers, CS. :)
CrazySchmidt
Utilities Developer

Postby ZK-DABLIN on Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:03 pm

The opportunity to help develop an online manual for IL-2 was completely unexpected. Neither had I had even known about WIKI or the benefits it provides in allowing anyone with the will to add their own bit to the manual at their own accord.

I haven't contributed in over a week. I just got caught up with UQMG for IL-2. I had never used it before and found it quite addictive.

Anyway, back to IL-2CCM; I really believe it would be a really great step to interest more people in providing their contribution. It will help provide some body to this manual alot faster and make it more useful to the public.

The more useful it becomes, the more people will visit it; and in time as they grow to learn more about IL-2 they themselves my find ways to help add to this manual to make it even better for others.
ZK-DABLIN
Wiki'd Guy

Return to IL-2CCM (IL-2 Community Created Manual)