A Forum & Site Adult Flight Simmers May Want To See

Moderators: CrazySchmidt, EURO_Snoopy, MaXMhZ, MudPuppy, Proud IL2 ACE

A Forum & Site Adult Flight Simmers May Want To See

Postby Luckyboy1 on Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:28 pm

http://www.acompletewasteofspace.com/

Wait! Before you click on that link, lemme try and cut down on some of the whining that will follow by making a few points about the site...

1) CWOS touts itself as a site where those of use who have been alienated by the restrictions, cliquishness and uneven treatment thay may have encountered at places like UBI can go and have an open and honest discussion without fear of UBI type reprisals.

2) There are some very, very sharp minds over there. Along with it comes the flotsome and jetsome of the flight sim and internet world.

3) You can, if you are willing to like, use your brain instead of sitting on it, get information that you simply won't get anywhere else. Not just on flight sims, but politics and sex and religeon and all other things not discussed in other forums mostly written by fellow flight simmers.

4) The mods and administrators also try and bring up stuff that they think is important to gaming and all other issues as well.

5) BE WARNED NOW! Many of the mods that are at UBI also post at CWOS. Also BE WARNED that they may both post under their real online name they use at UBI and some other log-in as well, so the same common sense rule of don't post something to the internet that you don't want the whole world to see applies here as well. CrazyIvan posts over there and Bearcat sometimes as well and there is the sucking sound you usually get when flight simmers get around mods of any kind. The place does NOT exist in a vaccum of human behavior. Still, to the mods and administrators credit over at CWOS, I've punched hard and fast at people like CrazyIvan etc. over such issues as beta testing and while most participated in the sucking sound, the mods let my posts stand and that is an enormously credible thing compared to what you see at UBI and other sites.

6) BE WARNED NOW that even though the discussion is more open over there, they still have rules and for the most part, take them seriously. Threads don't get locked in place or mysteriously moved, deleted or editied by the mods from what I've seen. You can get a thread locked. If this happens, they put it in an area called the thread hole and they also put something where the post was originally made saying this has been locked and you can see it here, but no longer post to it. If they move a thread, they also leave a trail to follow as well.

So, give it a look see if you please and let me know what you think.
Read Luckyboy's Guide For Complete Users...

Luckyboys Guide

For all your hardware needs...

Magnum PC
Luckyboy1
Forum Dissident

Postby MaXMhZ on Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:56 pm

hehe and whose is the first post I see in that locked-post place :lol: And I'm not even sure why... hmmm more open than UBI? I dunno
I think I'll stay here, I like it just fine, and I don't have to follow America- oriented rules... Sorry but Europe's just a bit more free than "the land of the free " If I want to see nudity I can just switch on the TV. An American would probably get a heart attack watching Dutch TV at any hour of the day or night ;) It's not like every other post gets edited or locked over here either. I've never seen it happen here without good reason. It only happened to me once, and EURO_Snoopy was completely right in doing so. It would have happened at CWOS too, only instead of edited it would probably have vanished alltogether without any explanation so I could learn from it.

Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.-Marcus Aurelius
NWS Online Shop
MaXMhZ
Site Admin

Return to General Topics