Zebra's 38

IL-2, LockON, Photoshopped or not, post here any screenshots you have made.

Zebra's 38

Postby 52Zebra on Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:48 pm

:D Zebra's 38

Out on a routine patrol 52 Zebra spots two enemy J2M3’s, 9:00 low. They haven’t seen me yet I thought to my self; this really gives me the advantage. I had the sun to my back too. I was about to give them a very big surprise. I swooped down out of their twelve oclock right into their flight path with guns blazing .I took out number two men then swung a 180 and cough up with the leader. This guy was good, he led me a merry chase. I just stayed with him and waited for him to make a mistake, he did he want vertical and broke to left his airspeed dropped severely and I was on his tail but quick. I unloaded my 8, 50 cal’s and 37 mm on him all at once; He burst into flames I didn’t see him get out. Splash two J2M3’s , all in a day’s work. 8)

Note: My P-38 L armed with 4 50 cal and one 37 mm in addition I have added 2 dual 50 cal wing pods

52Zebra
52Zebra
Flight Sergeant

Postby Ace of Spades on Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:10 pm

Nice Shot. I have a few I did like that my self in P38. I even did one with my 6 year old daughter's face as a pilot skin.. Can you tell me how you got your Zebra logo nose art on the nose so clear? Did yoy modify or create a regiment image in the dfault file of a in game folder and just select it in aircraft customization feature? Looks great and the pic has a great angle with the flaming victim in the background.
Ace of Spades
Air Cadet Level 1

Return to Screenshots