Further development

A place for discussion about QMT, get answers and chat with the author. This is a good place for ideas and problem solving. So come on in and make your posts now.

Moderator: Shift_E

Further development

Postby BrassEm on Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:07 pm

G'day,

Firstly thanks to Shift E for providing a brilliant program to help with taking some of the strain out of making up a complex mission for IL2. The program is professionally presented and implemented. I dabble in VB6 and respect the skills involved. Thank You!

Having said that, there are some ideas that I would like to offer to the forum from my stand point in mission building.

I start out by laying down my aircraft and assets as interpreted from books and articles. I can then use the QMT to go back and fine tune the skins. To help this a "cut, copy, paste" would really help here. I have tried it in 1.9.6 and it doesn't work. (Although alpha key entry does bring up the closest listing.) I know that checking of a valid entry would be required but I know as a user that I am pasting a known bmp.

The other issue I have is that I have downloaded many many skins into my aircraft and pilot folders. An imagelist of bmps in thumbnails in a new form would really help me to select the appropriate file rather than a filename drop down list.

Just some suggestions for crit.

Thanks,

BrassEm
Air Cadet Level 1

Return to Quick Mission Tuner (QMT)