TIME parameter

A place for discussion about QMT, get answers and chat with the author. This is a good place for ideas and problem solving. So come on in and make your posts now.

Moderator: Shift_E

TIME parameter

Postby Antifreeze on Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:20 am

Thanks for QMT Shift-E; I use it virtually every day.
My squad have all downloaded it, and love it. It is especially helpful when hosting squad vs squad matches, when you don't know the exact number of people turning up to fight. You can easy change the mission in seconds so that there are no AI wingmen. And the briefing editor is the best one out there. Great!

Possible bug report for you though.
For some as yet unknown reason, QMT consistently 'blanks' the time parameter. So the .mis file just reads 'TIME' rather than, for example, 'TIME 14.5' after saving with QMT. Also, in the QMT interface, on saving the time box resets to 12:00.
Not a big problem, but just thought you might want to know about it.
Antifreeze
Air Cadet Level 2

Re: TIME parameter

Postby Shift_E on Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:17 pm

Antifreeze wrote:Thanks for QMT Shift-E; I use it virtually every day.
My squad have all downloaded it, and love it. It is especially helpful when hosting squad vs squad matches, when you don't know the exact number of people turning up to fight. You can easy change the mission in seconds so that there are no AI wingmen. And the briefing editor is the best one out there. Great!

Possible bug report for you though.
For some as yet unknown reason, QMT consistently 'blanks' the time parameter. So the .mis file just reads 'TIME' rather than, for example, 'TIME 14.5' after saving with QMT. Also, in the QMT interface, on saving the time box resets to 12:00.
Not a big problem, but just thought you might want to know about it.

Thank you sir for your kind words. I'll look the time routine over. What version are you running?

Thanks,
Shift_E

Quick Mission Tuner
http://qmt.webhop.net
Voice Activated Command
http://www.dwvac.com
Shift_E
Utilities Developer

Return to Quick Mission Tuner (QMT)