Sky Dancer Thanks Thread

A place for discussion about VAC, get answers and chat with the author. This is a good place for ideas and problem solving. So come on in and make your posts now.

Moderator: Shift_E

Sky Dancer Thanks Thread

Postby 3DFlyer on Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:30 am

Hey Folks,
I thought I would start a thread to thank Sky Dancer for the F4AF and Falcon profiles he has posted on the VAC Downloads page.

These obviously took a great amount of work and attention to detail. There are around 300+ commands in the profiles, and I know that it took hours upon hours to make. Even if you knew every single KB press it would still take hours and hours.

He has taken his time and shared it with the rest of us so that the rest of the community can have fun without having to go through all of that again. That is nice gift to community, and I really appreciate it. It has added a new dimension to my flight simming experience and I am very grateful.

If you too enjoy these profiles and would like to show your apprecfiation, please add your thanks to this thread.

Sky Dancer, I salute you mate. You did a great service for the community. :D

This One is For You Mate. Cloud
3DFlyer
Corporal

Postby Sky Dancer on Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:11 pm

3D Thank you too mate, those were very nice words indeed. It did take a long time and I enjoyed doing it. I enjoy it even more to know that some one else has gotten something good from it, so you are welcome.

Thanks again and best wishes :D
Sky Dancer
Corporal

Return to Voice Activated Command (VAC)