Newbie User

A place for discussion about VAC, get answers and chat with the author. This is a good place for ideas and problem solving. So come on in and make your posts now.

Moderator: Shift_E

Newbie User

Postby TatorTott on Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:48 pm

Hi,
I currently have voice buddy and I am not happy with it for the lack of not being able to program it for different games. I thought I try VAC out.
Can VAC work without hitting a key to recognise command? Like voice activated only. Can not get it to work that way. I saw the arm feature but would like to not push a button since I use headphones and background noise is not problem.

Also anybody have a profile for BF2142 I would appreciate it especially the Cammo rose stuff.

Thanks
Last edited by TatorTott on Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TatorTott
Air Cadet Level 2

Postby TatorTott on Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:07 pm

Ok I got the voice activated to work.
Anybody got any profile for bf2142.

Looks like I will buy this one. Voice Buddy sucks.
TatorTott
Air Cadet Level 2

Re: Newbie User

Postby Shift_E on Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:05 pm

TatorTott wrote:Hi,
I currently have voice buddy and I am not happy with it for the lack of not being able to program it for different games. I thought I try VAC out.
Can VAC work without hitting a key to recognise command? Like voice activated only. Can not get it to work that way. I saw the arm feature but would like to not push a button since I use headphones and background noise is not problem.

Also anybody have a profile for BF2142 I would appreciate it especially the Cammo rose stuff.

Thanks

Hi TT,

Since back ground noise is not a problem and you do have a headset, try VAC without any PTA or PTD keys assigned. If fact the PTA or PTD keys should only be used if you are having problems with commands being activated without your voice input.

And welcome aboard,
Shift_E

Quick Mission Tuner
http://qmt.webhop.net
Voice Activated Command
http://www.dwvac.com
Shift_E
Utilities Developer

Cammo Rose in BF2142

Postby TatorTott on Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:09 pm

Hi Shift_E,
I just made the purchase of this fine product. It works well and fast. Got the voice activated thing to work. I had to delete key settings the redo then it work. Sometimes you have to redo a key map to work but thats ok.
Now if some one can show me to get the cammo rose to work in BF2142 I will submit a profile for that game. This is a game limitation. Tying to get Numpad to work in cammo with BF2142.
I tried this but did not work.
http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlefiel ... d-2-a.html

Anybody got Cammo rose to work in BF2142 please help so I can turn in a profile.
VAC works great in game can switch weapons instantly with a word. This is great.
Maybe I will post at That site.
TatorTott
Air Cadet Level 2

Return to Voice Activated Command (VAC)