Great Support

A place for discussion about VAC, get answers and chat with the author. This is a good place for ideas and problem solving. So come on in and make your posts now.

Moderator: Shift_E

Great Support

Postby 3DFlyer on Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:27 am

Hi Folks,
Just wanted to let everybody know that Shift_E was a big help getting me up an running after I had a head crash on one of my gaming drives on my RAID 0 array. I lost the program, my product key, and my profile and he helped me through PM's and e-mail to get it back going again. Everything is working great now.

Don't hesitate to get this program if you're thinking about it. It works flawlessly. It's easy to use. The user interface is intutive and it can be used for mnay things. it could even be used to turn the lights on in your house for instance.

This is not some buggy program that gives the user fits like some others I have seen. if you follow the training direction on the VAC site and train the speech recognition 5.1 software for at least 10 minutes, it will work perfectly. I train it a little more just to be safe and once it's set up it doesn't mis a command.

I fly Falcon 4: Allied Force and wouldn't fly without it. Unless you have a 15,000-100,000 flight simulator with full panels it's a gotta have. Pay the 10 bucks. It will save you alot of greif like it did me. It's a small price to pay for such a great program. I'm surprised it doesn't cost like 200 dollars or something. Shift_E is a very giving person to develop such a great bug free program and give it to use for such a small fee. He stands behind it and updates it regularly too when he gets suggestions.

I cannot thank him enough for the help he has given me over the last year I've had it. It makes my flying so much more fun. :D
3DFlyer
Corporal

Postby mmitch10 on Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:51 pm

Second that...just bought it and it's the best add-on to Sturmovik I've got...it's so much more immersive telling the AI what to do thatn pressing TAB and a fwe numbers to find the command. And I messed up my order but Shift_E sorted it all out and got me a key within 24 hours...excellent application, fantastic support
mmitch10
Air Cadet Level 1

Return to Voice Activated Command (VAC)