new prophile to upload

A place for discussion about VAC, get answers and chat with the author. This is a good place for ideas and problem solving. So come on in and make your posts now.

Moderator: Shift_E

new prophile to upload

Postby gipodiablo on Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:00 am

I created a new VAC prophile for FALCON4:ALLIED FORCE
I'd like to know how I might upload it to your side to be published and shared with other pilots.
I sent it as attachment to the old email ddress "vacsupport@comcast.net" but it failed (bad destination mailbox address).
gipodiablo
Air Cadet Level 2

Re: new prophile to upload

Postby Shift_E on Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:48 pm

gipodiablo wrote:I created a new VAC prophile for FALCON4:ALLIED FORCE
I'd like to know how I might upload it to your side to be published and shared with other pilots.
I sent it as attachment to the old email ddress "vacsupport@comcast.net" but it failed (bad destination mailbox address).

Hi gipodiablo,

Use vacsupport (at) dwvac (dot) com. I'll get everything updated one of these days. :oops:

Send it to that email and I'll get it posted, and thank you for your support!
Shift_E

Quick Mission Tuner
http://qmt.webhop.net
Voice Activated Command
http://www.dwvac.com
Shift_E
Utilities Developer

Postby 3DFlyer on Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:13 am

Yes Thankyou for another F4:AF Profile. There is one or two up there, but it'sa nice to have a selection to choose from. I'll DL it and check it out. I love VAC. It works so well, and i'm so impressed with it. I go on and on sometimes abou it, bu i have used about 3 or 4 other programs and always had issues. i was almost at the point where I thought we were ahead of ourselvs on tchnology and VR software was just a cool little toy to play with, but not so. It is a serious control, and is actually quite accurate, and coupled with the right software it works very well. I use a high Quality GameCom Pro Mic/Headset and it works really well. I train the program for about 3 of those training sessions it has, and it doesn't miss a command. It might have missed maybe 5 or 10 in the whole year I've had it, of course I might not have spoken clearly too.

It's nice to see another profile for F4. I like that flight sim. I plan to make one for Fighter Ops when it comes out and send it in. The more choices we have the better. Thankyou for sharing. :)
3DFlyer
Corporal

Return to Voice Activated Command (VAC)