Mission Mate Help file

This is the place to ask any questions you may have about Mission Mate or to make suggestions on what you might like to see improved or included in a future release, or maybe just to know better how to use a particular feature

Moderator: CrazySchmidt

Mission Mate Help file

Postby simace1 on Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:54 pm

Hi,
I just downloaded Mission Mate 2.0. I want to print the complete Help file.

I changed the page setup to print out in landscape mode. I then went to print preview and began to scroll through the pages to see if I might be able to rearrange a few lines in order to make the document a bit easier to read. When I got to page 16, it was blank and subsequent pages were also blank until I reached page 55. My question is: Is there any information missing in these 39 pages or is this simply a 39 page gap.

The total pages listed in landscape mode is 132. However, if the missing pages don't contain any information, then the document would be 132 minus 39 or 93 pages long or thereabouts. I'm guessing that the 39 blank pages is a glitch but before I pring out such a large document, I thought I'd better find out if I actually have it all.

Thanks for your help and I'm looking forward to using this utility to improve my flying skills.

SimAce1
AKA stingray69@direcway.com
simace1
Air Cadet Level 1

Postby CrazySchmidt on Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:37 pm

Hi simace1,

Sorry for the slow reply but some how I simply missed your post.

In short I can't answer your question, I have not programmed this aspect of Mission Mate. The help file is generated through "Front Page" and printing has simply not been considered. The help file was designed more as a quick reference file for specific aspects rather than a complete instructional document.

If you have specific questions I am very happy to answer through this forum.

Cheers, CrazySchmidt. :)
CrazySchmidt
Utilities Developer

Return to Mission Mate