PNG Map Question

This is the place to ask any questions you may have about Mission Mate or to make suggestions on what you might like to see improved or included in a future release, or maybe just to know better how to use a particular feature

Moderator: CrazySchmidt

PNG Map Question

Postby markl on Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:17 pm

Hi,

I would just like to inquire if the PNG map should work? It comes up on the list as coming soon. all other maps in the list seem to work. Is this an installation problem or is the map coming in the future?

Having lived in New Guinea I would like to fly on this map in quick battles.

So far I like this quick mission generator a lot. I have not tried any of the others yet as this one is so easy to use.

Cheers markL
MarkL
markl
Air Cadet Level 2

Postby MaXMhZ on Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:52 pm

It says the New Guinea map is supported in v2.4 in the message at the top of this forum.

Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.-Marcus Aurelius
NWS Online Shop
MaXMhZ
Site Admin

Postby markl on Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:44 am

Hi,
Yes I saw that it should be. But when I select it in the list in both 2.4 and 2.5 I get the message "coming soon"

If it is a problem with my installation I would like to know how to fix it. I have installed twice now with no luck.

Can anyone else select this map?

Cheers MarkL
MarkL
markl
Air Cadet Level 2

Postby CrazySchmidt on Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:38 am

Hi markl,

The New Guinea map is still under development as I am adding new features and have chosen the NG map as the Guinea Pig. I have had to put it on hold while I am working on the French version of Mission Mate which is very close to being finished (we are currently testing the installation program). It was just easier for me to put the message there and also to let users know that I have not abandoned that map for a future release.

Glad you're enjoying it so far and sorry for any confusion about the map.

Cheers, CrazySchmidt. :)
CrazySchmidt
Utilities Developer

Postby markl on Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:00 am

Hi CrazySchmidt,

Thank you for the reply. At least I know it is not my installation now. There is plenty to keep me occupied for the time being. I wil look forward to see it one day.

Regards MarkL
MarkL
markl
Air Cadet Level 2

Return to Mission Mate