Mission mate

This is the place to ask any questions you may have about Mission Mate or to make suggestions on what you might like to see improved or included in a future release, or maybe just to know better how to use a particular feature

Moderator: CrazySchmidt

Mission mate

Postby remlif on Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:38 am

Good Day,

Is there a printable Tutorial for Mission Mate (one that gives an example of how to create a Quick Mission) - find the Help File difficult to follow

regards

Colin Filmer :roll:
remlif
Air Cadet Level 2

Postby MaXMhZ on Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:28 pm

If no printable manual is included in the install, there probably isn't one. Mission Mate (Like many other utilities) has it's own feedback forum on Airwarfare. It's better to post questions about utilities there. That way you get an answer much faster. I copied your post to the Mission Mate Forum.Mission Mate Forum

Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.-Marcus Aurelius
NWS Online Shop
MaXMhZ
Site Admin

Postby CrazySchmidt on Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:54 am

Hi remlif,

What version of Mission Mate are you using? If you have version 2.4 there is a section near the top of the help file titled "Quick Start" which has a step by step example of how to set up a quick head to head mission. That should be a good launch point for the more advanced features also.

If you have read that but still need more help, let me know and I will tailor something more to your requirements.

Cheers, CrazySchmidt. :)
CrazySchmidt
Utilities Developer

Return to Mission Mate