Ooooooo baby!!!

This is the place to ask any questions you may have about Mission Mate or to make suggestions on what you might like to see improved or included in a future release, or maybe just to know better how to use a particular feature

Moderator: CrazySchmidt

Ooooooo baby!!!

Postby Bearcat on Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:12 am

Where ya been all my life. I am embarassed to say that I missed this gem altogether until two nights ago. What a great program. The help file is concise, not too wordy.... clear enough to get going in less than an hour. The interface is simple and un cluttered.... easy on the eyes and chock full of everything you will need to make some quick detailed missions. Definitely not to be passed up... and if you think you dont need it because you have The UQMG... think again..... it is such a good program and so unique in it's own right that, like IL2 Manger & IL2 STAB... both are must haves. While both programs do just about the same thing.. the differences are there to the degree that to use both is only going to benifit you. Dont sleep on this gem. You wont regret it one iota. :lol: 8)
332nd V.F.G. REDTAILS

Sturmovik Essentials
Bearcat
Sergeant

Postby CrazySchmidt on Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:42 am

Thanks Bearcat, I appreciate your post.

I have read and replied to your PM. Thank you for your kind words.

CS. :)
CrazySchmidt
Utilities Developer

Return to Mission Mate