Mission Mate for Pacific Fighters release news.

This is the place to ask any questions you may have about Mission Mate or to make suggestions on what you might like to see improved or included in a future release, or maybe just to know better how to use a particular feature

Moderator: CrazySchmidt

Mission Mate for Pacific Fighters release news.

Postby CrazySchmidt on Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:38 pm

Hi all,

Just thought I wold let you all know that I have decided to release the next version (v2.0) in two parts. This is simply because I am not getting enough time to put into the project these days as I once did and I would like you all to be able to start using this new version before no one is using the IL-2 series anymore. :wink:

The first part is now in beta testing and so long as there are no major bugs found I estimate it should be available for you all to download in about 3-4 weeks.

Below is the final list of the new maps that will be included in the final release.

Guadalcanal
Kyushu
Midway
New Guinea
Okinawa
Palau
Tarawa
Wake Island.

Of these only Guadalcanal, Midway, Palau, Tarawa and Wake Island are completed and will be included in the first part of the release. The remaining maps I will complete as soon as I can and then release the second part as v2.0+.

Version v2.0+ will conclude the Mission Mate series apart from any additional aircraft that Oleg may release in the future which I will update Mission Mate for.

I have very much enjoyed the Mission Mate project but I think that the time has come to move away from the project as there are other projects that I need to start considering.

Cheers, CrazySchmidt. :)
CrazySchmidt
Utilities Developer

Postby EURO_Snoopy on Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:54 am

Thanks for the update CS, you have a great utility there. Looking forward to seeing the completed article :)
EURO_Snoopy
Site Admin

Postby MaXMhZ on Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:36 pm

Thanks for the info - "New Projects" hmmm... I'm getting curious :)

Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.-Marcus Aurelius
NWS Online Shop
MaXMhZ
Site Admin

Postby Willy on Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:43 pm

Great news :partyman:
Willy
Pilot Officer

Return to Mission Mate