question from UBIforum

This is the place to ask any questions you may have about Mission Mate or to make suggestions on what you might like to see improved or included in a future release, or maybe just to know better how to use a particular feature

Moderator: CrazySchmidt

question from UBIforum

Postby joeap on Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:52 am

Hi CS :wink:
I asked a question here:
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m/9751098443

What I was trying to do was load a Pearl Harbour attack mission..and change the skins for all the aircraft. I could do do for Vals, Zeros and the P-40s. However, I also wanted to add some nicer skins for the Kates (which are not player flyable) but the option was blanked out. The mission wasn't created with Mission Mate perhaps that is the reason?
joeap
Air Cadet Level 1

Postby CrazySchmidt on Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:44 pm

Hi joeap,

There are some limitations with the Mission Mate editor for missions created with the full mission builder, but if the mission read in ok without reporting error, the skins portion of the editor should work ok.

Would you be able to to email the mission file to missionmate@msn.com and I will take a look at it for you to see I can find where the problem is, then I will post back here or email you if you like.

Cheers, CS. :)
CrazySchmidt
Utilities Developer

Re: question from UBIforum

Postby CrazySchmidt on Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:56 pm

joeap, I've just had another thought, when you say:
joeap wrote:However, I also wanted to add some nicer skins for the Kates (which are not player flyable) but the option was blanked out.

do you mean that the aircraft list on the right hand side of the editor window (the non flyable list) is blanked out? If this is the case click on the text just above the list that says "All Flights Non Flyable" this will activate the non flyable list for you to work with and will blank out the flyable list. When you wish to work with the flyable list again simply click the text above the flyable list that says "All Flights Flyable" to activate that list.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, CS.:)
CrazySchmidt
Utilities Developer

Postby joeap on Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:30 am

Thanks I'll go give it a try.
joeap
Air Cadet Level 1

Postby joeap on Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:06 am

That did it...thanks. 8)
joeap
Air Cadet Level 1