Bad News - developement on hold

A place for discussion about MetaMis, get answers and chat with the author. This is a good place for ideas and problem solving. So come on in and make your posts now.

Moderator: MaXMhZ

Bad News - developement on hold

Postby MaXMhZ on Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:38 am

I'm sorry to have to report I have to put developement of MetaMis and any other programs by me on hold due to health problems. I allmost can't use my left hand anymore making programming allmost impossible. In hospital they recently found out I had arteriosclerosis and had three blocked brain arteries.

I need a lot of fysio/ergo therapy before being able to use my left hand again - if it comes back at all.

besides the hand I'm also very confused and have impared vision in the left side of my view (very handy in traffic lol) I'm aldo frequently missing the left side of numbers/words. (I just don't comprehend it) I do see and I'm not blind. But still, it could have been far worse. In a sense I was lucky.

I hope you're not too disappointed
Greetings,
Max

Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.-Marcus Aurelius
NWS Online Shop
MaXMhZ
Site Admin

Postby EURO_Snoopy on Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:53 am

Hi Max, so sorry to read about your health problems.

Metamis is not as important as your well-being. Do what you have to, stay well and just pop in and say hi to us all when you can. You are always welcome here whether as developer, poster or someone stirring the pot a little ;)

Good luck old boy :smt023 see you soon
EURO_Snoopy
Site Admin

Postby MaXMhZ on Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:03 am

Thanks Euro_Snoopy. I sure will keep visiting these forum and the faboulusAirwarfare site.

I do have good hope things will improve - they allready did the last couple of months. I have been at the point where I could hardly walk - thats OK now.
I also had complete loss of my left hand. I can now hold things again and even grab things:)

Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.-Marcus Aurelius
NWS Online Shop
MaXMhZ
Site Admin

Return to MetaMis