error msg

A place for discussion about the UQMG, get answers and chat with the author. This is a good place for ideas and problem solving. So come on in and make your posts now.

Moderator: UberDemon

Postby UberDemon on Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:15 pm

Thanks guys... I figure working on problems for one version is enough work for me... :)

I better go to bed... I have a long week still ahead but I am jotting down some ideas of how to handle the UQMG update. Good news is that I think I'll be able to include at least one new map with it.

D/UD
Best Regards,
Demon/UberDemon
http://www.uberdemon.com
uberdemon at uberdemon.com
UberDemon
Utilities Developer

Postby wayno77 on Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:44 am

Thanks, UD. It's good to know why I'm getting the error and that you are working on it. I know I have a cr@p box (750 Duron GF2MX400 64mb and I'm runnin' 98SE w/512mb of RAM). Like was said before, it is weird that mem gets sucked up like that. Good luck in finding a solution. :prayer: I still have the other version so I'll put that one back on for now.
btw great work! 8)
KILROY WAS HERE!
wayno77
Corporal

Postby UberDemon on Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:20 pm

wayno77 wrote:Thanks, UD. It's good to know why I'm getting the error and that you are working on it. I know I have a cr@p box (750 Duron GF2MX400 64mb and I'm runnin' 98SE w/512mb of RAM). Like was said before, it is weird that mem gets sucked up like that. Good luck in finding a solution. :prayer: I still have the other version so I'll put that one back on for now.
btw great work! 8)

Wayno,

Check this forum for announcements. Again I apologize that there is no way to make the Ground Objects Editor work in ME/98, but you will still get every other feature, and you will still get to use at least 95% of the information in the Tutorial.

Once I upgrade my Laptop with XP, I'll try to see what kind of difference in performance I get. Maybe you can consider that too after I provide some feedback. Again, don't really push MS products... just pushing you to eventually enjoy ALL of UQMG... :D

Demon/UberDemon
Best Regards,
Demon/UberDemon
http://www.uberdemon.com
uberdemon at uberdemon.com
UberDemon
Utilities Developer

Postby wayno77 on Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:00 am

:D It's working with the update. Thanks again! You are UBER!!!
KILROY WAS HERE!
wayno77
Corporal

Previous

Return to Uber Quick Mission Generator (UQMG)