This is good......

A place for discussion about the UQMG, get answers and chat with the author. This is a good place for ideas and problem solving. So come on in and make your posts now.

Moderator: UberDemon

This is good......

Postby Bearcat on Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:33 am

8)
332nd V.F.G. REDTAILS

Sturmovik Essentials
Bearcat
Sergeant

Postby 1danny on Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:26 am

I haven't left the computer in hours I am having a blast.
I will have to re read the read me don't quite understand how to make craft appear later(surprise attack)
I'm making missions and copying them to make a campaign.That way I don't know whats exactly going to happen.
Thank you very very much :lol:
I wish I had some bongosImage
1danny
Corporal

Postby UberDemon on Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:32 pm

1danny,

It is quite easy and there are a couple of ways. Please go through the tutorial. It is fun, just like playing a game. You will be building missions and playing them in the tutorial and it explains how to delay spawn.

Here are a couple of things to do:
In the Flight Editor, use the Time parameter. You can have delayed spawn of up to 60 minutes in each flight group.

Second way is more complex to explain because it involves waves of planes and clones, that is why it is important to go through the Tutorial.

Say you have a flight group of 12 flights of 2 planes each, so that is a total of 24 planes in one flight group. You could have all appear at the same time, or you could have them appear in predetermined intervals.

Say you could have 4 waves of three flights, each with 2 flights. So each wave would have 6 planes.

This is explained in better detail in the Tutorial. It is really easy to follow, please give it a go.

Demon/UberDemon
Best Regards,
Demon/UberDemon
http://www.uberdemon.com
uberdemon at uberdemon.com
UberDemon
Utilities Developer

Postby Extreme_One on Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:42 pm

Congratulations on the release and on the forum mate. :)
S! Simon

Download my campaigns here
Extreme_One
Master of ceremonies

Postby 1danny on Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:51 pm

Thanks Uber,I think I'll do that today and space out on the race at thesame times.Calif 500 is 1/2 hour away not today tho its probably a 2 hr ride to the parling lot.GOO Michael Waltrip
1danny
Corporal

Postby ClipWing on Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:05 pm

Great work UD,...even better than the last one.

The Tutorial is a great touch...very interesting and useful even for a long-time user.

Cheers :)
ClipWing
Air Cadet Level 2

Postby UberDemon on Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:25 pm

ClipWing wrote:Great work UD,...even better than the last one.

The Tutorial is a great touch...very interesting and useful even for a long-time user.

Cheers :)

Ah, thank you. I spend a lot of time on it. And I went through it completely to make sure it was both entertaining and useful... I am getting good feedback on it, so this was definitely a good way to present it, instead of plain help files, although UQMG has plenty of help built in.

D/UD
Best Regards,
Demon/UberDemon
UberDemon
Utilities Developer

Postby Willy on Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:06 pm

Yes, truly great job...thanks :finga:

The ability to quickly and easily programme really large dogfights is just fantastic. And the tutorial is exellent, a real "must" for all.
Willy
Pilot Officer

Postby 1danny on Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:44 am

Man I just played an awesome Wake island attack waves upon wave I ran outta gas!
I wa physicly Tired as I landed.
I like the fps setting used moderate fantastic,....must catch breath....phew :shock:
1danny
Corporal

Postby magistertc on Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:59 am

This is easily the best addition to IL2 ever! UQMG makes it possible to have complex missions without the need to grind through all the steps required by the mission builder. I truly appreciate the effort U/D supplied to deliver this program AND to repeatedly enhance it for the various ED upgrades.
[/me reaches for adult beverage] Salute!
magistertc
Air Cadet Level 1

Postby UberDemon on Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:53 pm

magistertc wrote:This is easily the best addition to IL2 ever! UQMG makes it possible to have complex missions without the need to grind through all the steps required by the mission builder. I truly appreciate the effort U/D supplied to deliver this program AND to repeatedly enhance it for the various ED upgrades.
[/me reaches for adult beverage] Salute!

Thanks all!

Be sure to try the Tutorial, even as an advanced user, you will learn and enjoy many things.
Best Regards,
Demon/UberDemon
UberDemon
Utilities Developer

Return to Uber Quick Mission Generator (UQMG)