North Africa Map

A place for discussion about the UQMG, get answers and chat with the author. This is a good place for ideas and problem solving. So come on in and make your posts now.

Moderator: UberDemon

North Africa Map

Postby FA_Cheech on Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:20 pm

Hello there. Just started using UQMG and absolutely love it; It is a superb product! Have taken the tutorial, which is also outstanding, but have one question I could not seem to answer.

When building a mission using UQMG, the North Africa map, and historical planesets, I noticed that when I generate the mission, the Blue ground forces and airfields, etc. are on the eastern side of the map, vice the western side were they should be historically.

Is there anyway to change this?

Thanks in advance, All the best, FA_Cheech
All the best, FA_Cheech
FA_Cheech
Air Cadet Level 2

Postby UberDemon on Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:38 pm

Thanks for your compliments both here, at Netwings and e-mail.

When I designed that template I had more Tobruck (German attack from southeast, in template I guess I pretended the small town was the occupied Tobruk) and Torch in mind (Allied advance from West to East), as opposed to El Alamein and Halfa.

You could always turn the monitor to face East then... :D Seriously, unfortunately, the templates are static that way... but you are giving me some ideas for future features though ... :)
Best Regards,
Demon/UberDemon
http://www.uberdemon.com
uberdemon at uberdemon.com
UberDemon
Utilities Developer

Postby FA_Cheech on Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:31 pm

Thanks buddy, looking forward to updates :wink:
All the best, FA_Cheech
FA_Cheech
Air Cadet Level 2

Return to Uber Quick Mission Generator (UQMG)