Patch 401 ?

If you have a technical Issue please post here and we will endeavor to solve it.

Moderators: CrazySchmidt, EURO_Snoopy, MaXMhZ, MudPuppy

Patch 401 ?

Postby 52Zebra on Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:30 pm

Hay fellow sim warriors 52Zebra here, I am up to patch 401. I can’t get it to work right. Someone told me I need the 100 MB 401 patch. Is there a disk for sale or otherwise with all the patchs to date on it? I have dial-up and It would take me a month to get all the new patches down loaded to my online computer, plus I don’t have a CD burner on that computer either. Let me know. 52Zebra OUT<<<<<<<< :?: >>>>>>>>>>
52Zebra
52Zebra
Flight Sergeant

Postby MaXMhZ on Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:07 am

I'm having probs with my DVD burner atm, and I'm in the process of re-downloading all patches too - gees they're hard to get these days. The only reliable server so far is UBI lol I'm glad I got GetRight Pro installed :D Once I have it working I'll post again for info where to send a copy ;)

...And people have been renaming the files too - now why the heck would you do a thing like that.
You will have problems again though when you need the upcoming addons. I would get the try-out version of GetRight or Download Acellerator Plus (DAP) from http://www.download.com and see how that works on your home line ;) It has a lot of advantages downloading through a download accelerator (automatic re-dial, scheduled download, error checking, resume capability etc). even on a 56k line it's a definitive plus :) Do you need the 4.01 (standalone PF) or 4.01m (merged PF) patch?

Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.-Marcus Aurelius
NWS Online Shop
MaXMhZ
Site Admin

Return to Help Forum