2 joysticks

If you have a technical Issue please post here and we will endeavor to solve it.

Moderators: CrazySchmidt, EURO_Snoopy, MaXMhZ, MudPuppy

2 joysticks

Postby jxeboy on Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:38 pm

Is it possible to use 2 controlers at once. The reason I ask this is I have a joystick that does not have a rudder axis. But i do have foot pedals from a steering wheel. So i was wondering if i could use the joystick, but then use the foot pedals as a rudder axis. Thanks if you can help me! :D
jxeboy
Air Cadet Level 2

Postby MaXMhZ on Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:44 am

You can use a lot of controllers at the same time provided they all are USB type. 127 of them if I'm not mistaken. If you can use the foot pedals for rudder control depends on the type of pedals. some have a switch to put them in either 'racing' or 'flight'mode. Racing mode will switch them to two independant axis (accelerator and brake, while 'flight will put theminto single axis (left/right) mode. If they can be set to 'flight'mode you can just assign them in-game under the HOTAS section 'rudder' assignment and apply right rudder to assign the axis.

You can't mix gameport controllers and USB ones. This is a limitation of DirectX.

Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.-Marcus Aurelius
NWS Online Shop
MaXMhZ
Site Admin

Return to Help Forum