Setting up VAC w/IL2-1946..Hellpppp meeee!!!

If you have a technical Issue please post here and we will endeavor to solve it.

Moderators: CrazySchmidt, EURO_Snoopy, MaXMhZ, MudPuppy

Setting up VAC w/IL2-1946..Hellpppp meeee!!!

Postby camerabuddha on Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:40 pm

I am sure this topic has been addressed but since I am new to the VAC and setting up files I could use some dumbed down explenation of how to set up the Dick Dasterdly IL2 files for VAC. I was able to get his file into the VAC builder...My dilemma is that , and may have been the same with VoiceBuddy which I gave up on cause I couldn't get to wrk with 1946....how do I put the files needed for IL2 to recognize with VAC into the IL2 1946 directory...Dick has a epxplenation but it went over my head.I get that I have to put his files into wordpad form and then I get lost on how to transfer them to IL2-1946...Maybe that is why I could not get VoiceBuddy up and running cause the defualt user Latvik for was not reading in the user file......sorry...I am dying to get this up and running with IL2-1946...but until then flying is just to much work with all the keycommands....
camerabuddha
Air Cadet Level 1

Re: Setting up VAC w/IL2-1946..Hellpppp meeee!!!

Postby MudPuppy on Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:24 pm

Welcome to Airwarfare, m8!! I got your PM and made a feeble response to your question. Perhaps Max or Snoop may have an answer for you and they'll check in sometime today I'm sure.

I didn't look but be sure to post to the VAC forum with your questio as well. He may take a day or so to get back to you but I have noted that he always seems to reply to folks when they ask.

It's Friday and I am sooo looking forward to the weekend!!!
:drinkers: :drinkers: MudPuppy
MudPuppy
Warrant Officer

Re: Setting up VAC w/IL2-1946..Hellpppp meeee!!!

Postby MudPuppy on Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:27 pm

MudPuppy
Warrant Officer

Return to Help Forum