Hello and HELP!

Welcome everyone. Here you will find forum guidelines and posting tips. This is also the place to introduce yourself to rest of the community. I think you'll find we're a welcoming lot.

Moderators: MaXMhZ, MudPuppy

Hello and HELP!

Postby thunder990 on Sat May 13, 2006 3:02 pm

Hi all,

My first time in a forum.

I'm a huge Forgotten Battles/Pac Fighters fan as well as Silent Hunter 3.

Which forum is for pc performance problems :?:
thunder990
Lance Air Corporal

Postby Luckyboy1 on Sat May 13, 2006 5:26 pm

That would be the Help Forum. Go over there and post your diagnosis along with an explaination of what's ailing you. If you need instructions on how to run a diagnosis, see Luckyboy's Guide For Complete Users.
Read Luckyboy's Guide For Complete Users...

Luckyboys Guide

For all your hardware needs...

Magnum PC
Luckyboy1
Forum Dissident

Postby 100th_Alien on Sun May 14, 2006 3:03 am

Welcome Thunder ~S~ :wink:
"The four elements: earth, air, water, and fire. Of these, I call your attention to two: air and fire. As pilots we live in the air, but we die by fire."
100th_Alien
Flight Sergeant

Postby MaXMhZ on Sun May 14, 2006 9:05 am

Welcome to Airwarfare Thunder.

As Luckyboy said, the Help forum is the place to discuss PC performance issues. To be able to help you it would be handy to know what PC system you have. a posting of dxdiag (DirectX Diagnosis) will show what computer hardware you have together with what drivers etc you have installed.
To get a general idea of what you can do to improve any pc-system's performance, read Luckyboy's Guide. You will find a lot of tips in there on how to optimize your system and increase it's performance If you have anything specific that's bothering you, post it there. Try to keep it in one thread, that way we don't have to search all over the forums to check what's been tried allready. IL-2 is very adaptable to any pc system hardware/software, and you will be able to play it with good performance on allmost any PC system. ofcause you will get a nicer looking game with a better/more modern PCsystem than with one that's old and outdated, but even with an outdated system you should be able to get satisfactory results

Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.-Marcus Aurelius
NWS Online Shop
MaXMhZ
Site Admin

Return to New Members