1C and Battlefront.com announce

Welcome everyone. Here you will find forum guidelines and posting tips. This is also the place to introduce yourself to rest of the community. I think you'll find we're a welcoming lot.

Moderators: MaXMhZ, MudPuppy

1C and Battlefront.com announce

Postby Miamieagle on Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:52 pm

I just read the article about the real time World war two base real time simulator game by BATTLE FRONT. All I can say is that its a shame that they did not included the Pacific Theater. It seems to me there are already to many World war two European Theater base game at this time. I was hoping that it included that Pacific Theater as well, as that would really make it a World war two base game. What makes World war two facinating to me its it diversity and the particapation of whole human race in the drama. Not just one Theater of war or the particapation of one part of humanity.

I yet to see a real time game that really included the whole war and not one part of it. I hope one day developers would realize this and make a real World war two real time simulator in the future. I will be the first one to buy one and I"m sure I will not be the only one.

They will simply make more money and we will have a more intersting real time simulator.

I really like your website. Its one of the best in the Hooby.

Miamieagle
You are only right when you accept that you might be wrong some times.
Miamieagle
Air Cadet Level 1

Return to New Members