Hi: New Member with a question.

Welcome everyone. Here you will find forum guidelines and posting tips. This is also the place to introduce yourself to rest of the community. I think you'll find we're a welcoming lot.

Moderators: MaXMhZ, MudPuppy

Hi: New Member with a question.

Postby Rattler on Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:44 pm

Hi: My id is Rattler and I am glad to be here. I am about to purchase VAC but I have one question. Is there an e-mail address for the Company that sells this VAC software. I need to ask them a question. Thanks for any help.Cheers. I am sure you will be hearing from me when I get the software. Ha, Ha. :
Rattler
Rattler
Lance Air Corporal

Postby MaXMhZ on Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:07 am

Welcome to Airwarfare Network Rattler!
I don't have an email addy for the creator of Voice Activated Commands, but the good news is there is a feedback forum for VAC on Airwarfare, and it's frequently visited by Shift_E who created VAC :) - just click the link and it will take you there. Take your time to look around Airwarfare and it's forums and if you like give our sister site http://www.mission4today.com a visit too - you'll find a lot of resources for IL-2 series sims hosted at M4T; like utilities, skins and campaigns.

Hope this helps,
S! MaX

Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.-Marcus Aurelius
NWS Online Shop
MaXMhZ
Site Admin

Postby Rattler on Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:43 pm

MaXMhZ wrote:Welcome to Airwarfare Network Rattler!
I don't have an email addy for the creator of Voice Activated Commands, but the good news is there is a feedback forum for VAC on Airwarfare, and it's frequently visited by Shift_E who created VAC :) - just click the link and it will take you there. Take your time to look around Airwarfare and it's forums and if you like give our sister site http://www.mission4today.com a visit too - you'll find a lot of resources for IL-2 series sims hosted at M4T; like utilities, skins and campaigns.

Hope this helps,
S! MaX

Thanks for the reply and yes I have seen the site and he is there quite a lot. Thanks again.Cheers.

P.S. Good site.
Rattler
Rattler
Lance Air Corporal

Return to New Members