Ultimate Flight Collection

Welcome everyone. Here you will find forum guidelines and posting tips. This is also the place to introduce yourself to rest of the community. I think you'll find we're a welcoming lot.

Moderators: MaXMhZ, MudPuppy

Ultimate Flight Collection

Postby Woody on Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:05 pm

I found a great deal on three sims: Pacific Fighters, Lock On and IL-2. All three in one package. Loaded up IL-2 and then - BAM! - I realize I have no control list card. I rummaged around here and found a link for a spreadsheet and got that. After tweaking it where I could actually read it after printing it out I am now searching for something similar for Pacific Fighters and Lock On. The CDs have the game manual on them, but the control layout is not. Anyone with a hint or a link? Do I need to boot up PC and try to copy the control settings?

Thanks.
Woody
Air Cadet Level 1

Postby EURO_Snoopy on Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:17 pm

Welcome to the forums, This keycard should be of use it is suitable for IL-2 and Pacific Fighters

:)
EURO_Snoopy
Site Admin

Postby MaXMhZ on Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:31 pm

Welcome to Airwarfare Woody!

Take a look in the main game folder - There should be a file called "controls.pdf" there that has the default keys and some cockpit instruments listed. There should also be a file called "Manual.pdf" (PF) or a complete folder (!MANUAL) in case of il-2Sturmovik full of different language manual files which has extensive information about game workings and planes.
You can download the free acrobat reader from http://www.adobe.com although it probably installed with the game(s). I don't have LockOn, but maybe one of the others can help you out there. Most games don't have printed manuals anymore, so it's probably installed to hard drive or on the CD.

lol - just did a google and found
Download LockOn Manual and Reference Card

And there allways is Airwarfare ;)

Any questions, just post.

Hope this helps,
S! MaX

Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.-Marcus Aurelius
NWS Online Shop
MaXMhZ
Site Admin

Thanks for the fine help!

Postby Woody on Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:28 am

You guys are great! Thanks. I am very surprised at the quality of these sims. And the level of support here is astounding. I look forward to flying online as soon as I get the hang of flying.

Thanks again!
Woody
Air Cadet Level 1

Postby MaXMhZ on Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:32 am

You'll find the community here is allways willing to help make sims a better experience for all of us :D

Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.-Marcus Aurelius
NWS Online Shop
MaXMhZ
Site Admin

Return to New Members