Hello to everybody

Welcome everyone. Here you will find forum guidelines and posting tips. This is also the place to introduce yourself to rest of the community. I think you'll find we're a welcoming lot.

Moderators: MaXMhZ, MudPuppy

Hello to everybody

Postby icounter on Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:03 pm

Hello to everybody!!

This site/forum is superb! :shock:

Long time ago I have played IL2-Sturmovik, but not to much, because I didn't had an joystick and I was playing execrably. ( I have spend 1 hour to get the plane into the air :oops: )
Now I have discovered Pacific Fighters(some weeks ago) and the feeling is back. I bought Saitek Cyborg Evo Force and now I'm learning to fly. Because I don't have to much time to play, it's nice to find a lot of information to start right. I have read a lot of guides, but I have to play to really learn all the stuff. Anyway, I like to take a flight in the evening before I'm going to sleep. :wink:

Greatings to everybody!
icounter
Air Cadet Level 1

Postby MaXMhZ on Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:56 pm

Hi icounter, and welcome to Airwarfare network!
Have a look around here and at our sister site http://www.mission4today.com
If you have any questions etc. just post; there are a lot of good guys around here willing to help a fellow simmer :)

Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.-Marcus Aurelius
NWS Online Shop
MaXMhZ
Site Admin

Postby MudPuppy on Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:16 am

Hello icounter and welcome to Airwarfare. There is a lot of good information here and some good people too. I can often find an answer just from a forum search.

Anyway, cheers :wink:
MudPuppy
MudPuppy
Warrant Officer

Return to New Members