~S~ All

Welcome everyone. Here you will find forum guidelines and posting tips. This is also the place to introduce yourself to rest of the community. I think you'll find we're a welcoming lot.

Moderators: MaXMhZ, MudPuppy

~S~ All

Postby NS38th_Aristaeus on Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:20 am

~S~ All
I am brand new to this forum and site and allready have a couple of question LOL.
I have CFS1, 2, 3, FS98, 2004, and IL2, IL2-FB-AEP-PF as well as European Air War (which I cant get to install on my puter :evil: ).
I fly CFS2 the most as it is my fav and I am a Zone pilot, where the best still hunt the skies of the Pacific. I am looking forward to being a small part of this community.
~S~
NS38th_Aristaeus
Air Cadet Level 1

~S~

Postby humbleS on Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:04 pm

I feel I had better say hi to all here as I am a newb to this forum .I am like the pilot above got severial games but just have never got around to playing them I am into combat flight sims the most but if it has wings I will try to fly it . I hope to meet a few of you V pilots soon online and perhaps one day join a members only club till then who ever writes here please keep up the good work ~s~ humbleS
humbleS
Air Cadet Level 1

Postby MaXMhZ on Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:17 pm

Welcome to Airwarfare.
If you mean a virtual squadron by 'members only club', then try UBI's squadron forum, here. most of the time squadrons will post there if they are actively recruiting.

Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.-Marcus Aurelius
NWS Online Shop
MaXMhZ
Site Admin

Postby Shadow on Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:12 am

Hi fellow n00bs.

I'm new to the forum but not IL2. I'll be happy to help where I can. So ask away :)

Now a little bit of a hijack, sorry.

MaXMhZ, how do you do that little trick of turning a link into a single word like the word 'here' in your post above?

You may now have your thread back :wink:

Cheers,
Shadow
Air Cadet Level 2

Postby MaXMhZ on Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:16 am

That's a little BBCode trick Shadow.
The code looks like this:
Code: Select all
[url=<your url> ] your link-label text [/url]

It's very handy for those super-long url's like you get from UBI links :)

It works in your sig too :D
you can also make an image into a link, like the airwarfare image I now use in my sig. the code then looks like
Code: Select all
[URL=http://www.airwarfare.com][img]http://airwarfare.com/AWX/Webpage%20Graphics/AWsig.jpg[/img]  [/URL]

Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.-Marcus Aurelius
NWS Online Shop
MaXMhZ
Site Admin

Return to New Members