New version out now. Boxed addition out soon.

By popular request WW2OL is now supported by Airwarfare.com

New version out now. Boxed addition out soon.

Postby Hairog on Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:40 pm

If you haven't visited WWIIonline in a while, take another look. We need more players. The axis moral has been dampened since the allies won the last map.

The graphics, equipement, interface, sounds and general feel of the game have been given a major upgrade. I believe there is a 30 day free trial on now. For those of you who don't like being limited to a small map, 64 player limit, others buying rank and don't need instant gratification...give it a try. It has been vastly improved in the last month.

You have to have patience because there is a steep learning curve but you also have the satisfaction of knowing that you have earned everything you got. Join a squad and fight with your brigade (333rd British Knights, 4th Brigade, 2nd Division, British Army the best).

There will be Tigers in the next upgrade in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to get one of em in my sights my Hurri II and a 500lb bomb. They've got the french version of the P-38, P-40, Dewo, A20, Spit IX, Havoc, Blen, 109, Stuka, 190, HE 111 and many many tanks, ships and inf oh my.

There is nothing else like it on the market.
Hairog
Air Cadet Level 2

Return to WWII Online: Battleground Europe