IL2-MAT Manager v2.35 Update Available

Forum for the discussion of Aces MAT Manager

Moderator: Aces

IL2-MAT Manager v2.35 Update Available

Postby Aces on Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:32 pm

Download Link

Dear all,

I have just uploaded a new IL2-MAT Manager update (v2.35), this adds three new Italian aircraft markings, the early white roundel type, the later low-visibility type and the type used by the ANR between 1943-45. The program now contain an Italian National Markings drop-down box where these options and those to display default markings, to disable Italian Markings and select a User Defined markings can be selected.

I completed most of this work a while back but decided not to include it in the recent v2.34 update until I had finished testing. Please be aware of the following limitations imposed on my by the way the game handles Italian markings.: The only aircraft that display markings on the under-wing position and corrctly mirror the markings on the wings are the Macchi fighters. All other fighters except the Fiats (which use markings on the skin) only display the marking on the upper-wing position and they are not mirrored.

Requires IL2-MAT Manager v2.34

Update instructions:

1. Un-install IL2-MAT Manager v2.34 using Windows' Add/Remove Programs dialogue.

2. Run the new installer included in the zip download which will install additional MAT and TGA files and then install IL2-MAT Manager v2.35

3. Run IL2-MAT Manager v2.35

4. Choose your markings options.

5. Click on the "Save" button.

6. Click on the "Load" tab.

7. Quit MAT Manager and allow all files to copy and then run the game.

Best Regards

Aces
Aces
Utilities Developer

Return to MAT Manager