Mission Mate v 2.4

Moderators: CrazySchmidt, EURO_Snoopy, MaXMhZ, MudPuppy

Mission Mate v 2.4

Postby Willy on Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:30 am

The new Mission Mate version which handles IL2+AEP+PF v4.04 seems to have slipped out without fanfare or even anouncement? At least I had missed it.

I just downloaded it and look for ward to getting into it, nice one CS :smt023

Edit; just spotted it in the "Submission" forum.
Last edited by Willy on Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Willy
Pilot Officer

Postby CrazySchmidt on Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:41 am

Yep, I uploaded this morning from work (better connection speed there) and am just now sitting down at home to post release notes in the forum.

Hmm Hmm... you mentioned something about dive bombing if I remember correctly? :wink: :D

Cheers, CS. :)
CrazySchmidt
Utilities Developer

Postby Willy on Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:29 am

1st off,
Sorry to have intercepted your release...I actualy just stumbled upon it while copying a link to put in another post...had I put the brain in gear before posting, I'd have twigged that you wouldn't have gone to all that effort without going the last inch :D

I have to say MM is really great. I use it alot and apart really like it's ability to produce fleets of ships with ease. With 4.04 compatability it's good to be able get full use of it again and get the most out of the cool built in mission editor.

CrazySchmidt wrote:Hmm Hmm... you mentioned something about dive bombing if I remember correctly? :wink: :D

Indeed you remember well...being quite partial to the old "slow but deadly" I've been knocking out some stuff on the very cool photoshop template of Jester's (available here http://jesters.1java.org/ )

This wip is intended to represent an ex-US Navy SBD-3 "re-cylced" by the RNZAF.

My info for this comes from here http://rnzaf.hobbyvista.com/sbd1.html I plan to produce a range of them, mostly generic, covering the various different camo/roundel combinations found on RNZAF SBD-3's and -5's

Can easy enough slot one or two in your mailbox as they get closer to complete...should you wish.
Willy
Pilot Officer

Postby CrazySchmidt on Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:55 am

Willy wrote:Can easy enough slot one or two in your mailbox as they get closer to complete...should you wish.

Oh I wish alright!! Looking forward to it. That WIP is looking very good!!

CrazySchmidt
Utilities Developer

Return to IL-2 Forgotten Battles/Pacific Fighters Forum