Chinese nationalist Air Force.

Moderators: CrazySchmidt, EURO_Snoopy, MaXMhZ, MudPuppy

Chinese nationalist Air Force.

Postby Mr_G on Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:05 pm

I may be missing something, but the only aircraft that has "Nationalist" markings is the Hawk 81. There were quite a few other aircraft, like the I-16, I-153, DB-3, Hawk 75, TB-3, among others, that were used by them. There doesn't seem to be any option to "mark" these planes as such. If there is a way to do this, please let this "slow learner" know.
All I need are some KI-27's and some Claud's.........but you can't have everything.
Flying keeps me sane.
Mr_G
Air Cadet Level 2

Postby Willy on Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:51 am

You don't apear to be missing much, that is, if looking from within IL2 only. However there is a way of acheiving what your looking for, if you install and use the fantastic "IL2 MAT Manager program", which can be found via this forum post http://airwarfare.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=694

Once installed you will need to set up the chinese roundels, which can be found;
And...

Once that's done & your back in game, you'll find the Chinese roundel under "France", in the case of the first screenie, and "Holland" for the later. This is a nessesary work around the limmited number of Nationalies currently available.

I hope that helps a little and makes some sort of sense :smt024

Also, (apparently/allegedly) the Ki-27 & the Claude will be available eventually for IL2/PF, which I'm really looking forward to :D
Willy
Pilot Officer

Postby Mr_G on Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:37 am

Thanks....This answers my question.
I hope that this year they come out with a few more aircraft and maps for PF. I'd be willing to pay a reasonable amount for the above aircraft and a map of upper PNG and one of the "Slot"
Flying keeps me sane.
Mr_G
Air Cadet Level 2

Return to IL-2 Forgotten Battles/Pacific Fighters Forum